Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Colors

Sales rack selections


After a late, lazy morning last week I stopped by Macy's to see what items were on the sales racks as the spring season turns into summer. The variety of bring colors blew my mind. Shades of mint greens, corals, oranges, bright blues and yellows filled the store and I couldn't wait to get my hands on some. My closet desperately needed some brightening up!



One of my favorite new outfits is a star-patterned blouse by Love Fire paired with mint-colored shorts by Celebrity Pink and these awesome owl earrings from Fuego.


The Celebrity Pink shorts are very comfortable. The fabric has the right amount of stretch and is very soft. No riding up, bunching or pinching. Plus, the length is just right!


I know being too matchy-matchy isn't in right now, but I like mint green too much and may have gone a bit overboard. I bought this mint green nail polish by China Glaze at Ulta. Love it!



Is there a color you're obsessed with this season?

3 comments:

  1. Love your ill shorts! Im wearing mint green today too - such a fab color!! :) xx

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint has been one of my favorite colors for awhile now, I love it!! Can never have too much of it!

    - Sarah Christine
    SarahChristineStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mint! I think it's perfectly find to be matchy-matchy! :)

    Kate
    www.allthingskate.com

    ReplyDelete