Friday, April 11, 2014

Mariners Makeup

Happy Felix Friday!


Before the Seattle Mariners' home opener on Tuesday, I stopped by the MAC counter at Nordstrom to get a little help taking my look to the next level. It's not easy to dress up a pair of blue jeans and a sports shirt so I wanted to do something different with my makeup.

Bold color: Steamy and Deep Truth frost shadows

The makeup artist chose two bold eyeshadow colors that were close to the Mariners' team colors: Steamy and Deep Truth. Both had the frost finish. To make the color deeper and last longer, she used a flat brush to press the shadow into my eyelid instead of using the normal painting motion I do everyday. It was a great tip! I loved both colors and was impressed with how well they blended!

Love the green and blue!
I'm excited for tonight's game and watching Felix Hernandez pitch! If you want to see pictures of the game (and probably a look at what I'm wearing), follow me on Instagram: @alittlefierce

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You look fantastic with the bold eye colors! Did you end up buying them so you can recreate the look more this season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying not to buy anything but the necessities this month. So, sadly, I cannot create this look on my own right now. :(

      Delete
  2. Wow you look amazing and great job recreating make up for that team!!

    ReplyDelete