Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Favorites!

One is free and one is healthy



I don't know about you, but I don't like to choke on my vitamins. Multivitamins especially tend to be huge and hard to swallow. When I was a child there were Flintstones gummy vitamins that were easy to eat. You know what I'm talking about! Well, I'm excited to tell you that now even adults can have yummy, chewable vitamins! And there are lots of options! I've tried both the Centrum and Nature Made varieties and while I like the flavor of the Centrum Flavor Burst multivitamins over the Nature Made multivitamin gummies, I don't like that I have to chew four of them as opposed to two of the Nature Made. Either way, it sure beats having one giant pill lodged in your throat.


I managed to sneak a little new beauty product into my routine this week despite my shopping moratorium. This sample of eye cream came out of a free magazine I signed up to get at Ulta last month. It's called Philosophy Miracle Worker and is an anti-aging cream. While I don't really have any signs of aging at this point in my life, I gave it a try at night for five days just to see how my eyes felt in the morning. It was nice to try out, however, I definitely don't look any younger. ;-) I think companies distributing samples is one of the best forms of advertisement. I'm not too likely to want to drop $60+ on eye cream I've never tried.

I hope they keep the samples coming. When I find one worth the money, I'll pass on the good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment