Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Favorites

The top three



My new tea kettle from Fred Meyer

Last week, Tim accidentally broke my electric tea kettle. I was very sad because I love to drink tea and microwaving water to make it hot just isn't the same. So, this week he took me to Fred Meyer and told me to pick out whatever tea kettle I wanted! This one has a vintage look to it, which I love!


Organix soothing teatree peppermint body lotion from ULTA
Cooling, soothing, moisturizing, AND it goes well with the teatree body wash from Trader Joe's I featured last week!

Maybelline Baby Lips
 I read a few blogs that featured raves about this lip product and decided to try it when I ran out of chapstick. So far, I like the way it makes my lips feel but I don't like the pink color it makes them. Next time, I'll choose a different flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment