Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Favorites!

Finding freebies



As you know, I'm a big fan of samples and other things that are free. This last week I got a package from P&G Everyday containing samples of laundry detergent, fabric softener and toothpaste among other things. Create a free account with P&G Everyday to request your own box of samples every quarter! I also got a Eucerin lotion sample from Target Samples. Another great place to find freebies and samples is Cuckoo for Coupons. She updates her list every Friday.


This next item wasn't free but it was quite inexpensive. I discovered the store Marshalls, which is like a high-end Ross, in Bellevue last Saturday. They have a great selection of designer items at discounted prices. I don't know about you, but I don't care too much if something is "last season" or not as long as it's still reasonably fashionable and I will wear it.

So, check out my awesome Steve Madden wedges. I think I'm in love. I walked around in them for several minutes just to be sure they wouldn't hurt because I swore I wouldn't buy painful shoes anymore. The coolest thing about these shoes is how tall I am when I wear them. Probably close to 5'6. Practically super model tall! ;-)



My final favorite thing of the week is this pair of earrings I found on clearance at Target. So pretty, nickel free and less than $3. My favorite kind of earrings!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment