Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Favorite looks lately

Mixing it up!


Though I haven't had much time to write blog posts lately, I have had time to snap pictures of some of my favorite outfits.

Let me know what you think of these looks!

Leopard print tank from Guess paired with a string of costume pearls, a coral shrug from Macy's and a black belt.

Probably my favorite outfit. A southwest pattern skirt N gave me along with the lovely off-white lace top. I added the tights because it was cold out (and I wore this to work) plus the pink shoes and necklace to add a pop of color. 

Top left: Curled hair with my studded F21 denim jacket. Bottom left: Red faux leather jacket from Zara, Calvin Klein shades from Marshall's and my rad Vera Bradley phone case. Right: Mixing prints with a thrifted polka dot Banana Republic top and a snakeskin print tulip skirt from Victoria's Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment