Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Favorites

Decking the halls and whatnot

 
 
In a startling turn of events, there is nothing peppermint flavored in this week's Friday Favorites.
 
There IS a new kind of foundation I bought from bareMinerals. Normally, I use the regular loose powder. I really like it, but in the winter my skin gets dry so I really wanted a more hydrating foundation. Enter bareMinersls READY SPF 20 Foundation. I bought the travel-size brush because it was cheaper than the full size one and fits in my purse, which is always a plus. The foundation doesn't crease, lasts longer than most, and blends well.
 

bareMinerals READY Foundation in fairly medium

Next favorite: Holiday decorating! Growing up, my mom went all-out with decorations and they stayed up from the day after Thanksgiving until New Years (or sometimes later). While my collection and space to decorate are not nearly as large as hers, I enjoy carrying on the tradition. :-)

The photo was a Christmas present to Tim from my parent's dog, Rita, last year. :-)
Earlier this week, we went for a drive and looked at Christmas lights in our neighborhood. There are some incredible displays in our area but more incredible were some of the houses on which the lights were displayed. Wow. If I had a million dollars...


"Ooooh, ahhhhh!"
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be busy finishing up last minute shopping, traveling back home and seeing some of my favorite people! Hopefully, I'll have a few new outfits to post after Christmas. ;-)

Happy Holidays from Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment