Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Introducing: Sweater Tights!

A day off

I found sweater tights at Target on Sunday. I didn't know such a thing existed. Being a huge fan of colored pants but unable to find many with inseams short enough for my legs, I thought a pair of warm, cozy sweater tights might be a happy compromise. They were comfortable, warmer than nylons or leggings but a little less effective at protecting against the Northwest wind chill than jeans.

I paired them with Guess boots I bought at DSW, a dress I bought at JC Penny in August for a trip to Santa Monica and a Banana Republic sweater I found at Value Village a couple weeks ago. Love it!

"You have to get the tights in the photo!"
Sweater: Thrifted Banana Republic, Dress: JC Penny, Tights: Target, Boots: Guess from DSW

I spent most of the day shopping for Christmas presents at an outdoor mall. It's really exciting to live in a place with so many retail options! Back where I lived for the last two and a half years, most shopping was done at Walmart and the nearest mall was 50 miles away. In the next couple months, I'm hoping to explore more Seattle-area shopping locales including some consignment boutiques in Kirkland I read about in Seattle Magazine.
 
p.s. I got Tucker an awesome Christmas outfit but you'll have to wait to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment