Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Favorites

'Tis the season!


It's getting COLD outside! Even when I wear blue jeans I'm freezing and think of my childhood karate teacher who moved to Washington from California and had jeans that were flannel-lined. But I can't find flannel-lined jeans.

What I did find? Fleece-lined leggings. They are, perhaps, the most comfortable things I have ever put on my short legs. My friend, Nicole, told me she found some at Ross. The next day I went to Ross and bought two pairs. They're by a company called Shosho. Warmer than jeans or other leggings, the only downside I see is they get fuzzies on them so I will have to buy one of those sweater-shaver things. Know where I can find one?

Cozy!
One of my favorite things about this time of year is how you can get almost anything in peppermint flavor. Don't be surprised if you see another peppermint-flavored item as a favorite next Friday.

....Or anything peppermint, really.
I wore these earrings with an outfit this week but took them off before I left the house because, let's face it, they are just too fancy for a night shift in an operations center. I purchased them at a boutique in downtown Sequim.

They are my favorites.

So shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment