Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dressing up


Lace and gold


Last night we attended a post-holiday work party at the Wild Ginger in Bellevue. 

I admit, in preparation for the party I failed to meet one of my 2013 goals. I bought this dress at Target for full price. As soon as I saw it on the rack I pictured myself wearing it in all kinds of different arrangements: With a glittery belt and large necklace, with cowboy boots and a denim jacket, or colored leggings and ankle boots.

Dress: Target, Necklace and Belt: Target, Tights: Ross, Shoes: Mudd
Necklace and Belt: Target
The dress by itself was a little without shape so I picked up a thin glittery gold belt to tie around the waist. I also went with a colorful necklace as the other tones I wore were more neutral. The only thing missing from the outfit was a gold watch, which I told my husband I'd like for Valentine's Day or my birthday or perhaps our anniversary. :-)

Staying warm in a wool coat from Macy's
It was very cold outside (in the 20's) so I wore a wool coat I got two winter's ago at Macy's and tights. I can't imagine how cold I would've been had I let my legs go bare in this dress!

I love my new curling iron!
Curls!
I got lots of compliments on my hair but really the credit has to go to my amazing curling iron. The curls stayed in all night! Thanks to my husband for buying me the best.

As much as I love dressing up, I am also loving being in my pajamas for the entire day so far. :-) We'll see if I find the motivation to brave the cold and run some errands!

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment: