Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Favorites!

This week is crawling by

 

Yet at the same time I can't believe it's almost over. There is so much I haven't done this week that I needed to do. Mostly, I needed to sleep and that isn't working out well. Neither is the washing of the laundry, the dishes or the dog.

Oh, well. I do have a few favorites to share with you all!



NOTICE ME!
1. This bright orange down-filled coat by GAP, which I bought at Value Village. It is in perfect condition and, let's just say it, a real attention-getter. ;-)


Calves = sore!
2. Stairs! I finally figured out how to work exercise into my routine! That is hard to do when you have no routine and work long night shifts. This is what I do: When my coworker takes a smoke break, I take it as a cue to get up from my desk and walk up and down the building's three flights of stairs (which requires walking around each floor to get to the next flight) two times. It takes about 10 minutes. I do this two to three times per shift. I only did it once last night, though, because my calves are sore. I guess I need to figure out an upper-body workout to do.

Can't wait to buy the full size set!
3. This DermOrganic shampoo set from Ulta. I discovered Ulta beauty stores last week and was blown away by the selection! I likely spent half an hour looking at the hair care products. I wanted to try something with Argan Oil because I've read about it and it sounds like something my parched ponytail could use. I didn't want to buy the full-size set without knowing if it was worth the investment. While it isn't the most expensive shampoo I've used, it's not the cheapest either. So far, I am thrilled with the Try-Me Sampler! After I use the masque, my hair feels as if I just got a conditioning treatment at the salon. The treatment oil cuts down on the time it takes to blow dry and helps prevent frizz. I can't wait to finish the products I have now and buy the full set!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment