Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Favorites!

New year Friday Favorites



No New Years celebration is complete without good friends having a good time together. This year, we went to a great party hosted by some of my hometown friends who are now the lucky renters of an incredible Bulgarian mansion north of the U District. It was a BLAST! We'll see if I can talk them into hosting my birthday party, too. ;-)

Nicole and I on New Years
For the last month or so, I have searched for a red purse. I found one on Gilt.com by Kate Spade but it sold out before I got to it. :-( I continued looking but all the ones I liked seemed to cost upwards of $400 and I don't have that kind of budget for bags. Fortunately, I decided to stop by Ross to look for a New Year's dress (didn't find one) and came across this beauty for $40:



Franco Sarto bag from Ross

New bag love
But my favorite thing this week, without a doubt, was meeting my niece and getting daily photos of her from my sister. I really want to show her picture to everyone. Coworkers. Store clerks. My apartment manager. Coworkers again. I had no idea I'd be so crazy about her!


Of course, she is my favorite of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment