Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favorites!

You won't believe how much I spent on this sweater!


I shopped the Kohl's post-holiday clearance sale and found this sweater for $6. It's very comfortable, which surprised me because there are sparkly threads throughout it and normally those make me itch like crazy. Best find so far this year!
Best $6 I've spent in a long time!
Subtle sparkles and not a bit itchy!
I actually got this lipstick and lip gloss set a while ago from Laura Mercier at Nordstrom but only wore it once until recently. I'm not very brave when it comes to makeup. I tend to go with neutral colors and a very natural look. My lips are not naturally this shade of pink. But in the winter, when everything is drab and dreary, it's fun to get some color where you can! The gloss is smooth but not sticky and has a great taste to it (not that I eat it, but I can just tell it would taste good if I did). I've worn it a lot this week!
Laura Mercier lipstick and lip gloss
That's all for now! I need to get some sleep. Next week I start day shifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment